Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE Clique 2.0

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenni J

Jenni J

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2011-01-20

THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Listen, I don't care if I'm wrong or right or anything

Ban me if you want to ban me
Let me stay if you want me to stay
Joke around about me being a terrible person or really mean it
Tell Alessa whatever the fuck you want about me
Lap at her every word for all that I care

You know my side now and unless some new evidence or thoughts come into play, I've pretty much covered all my bases.
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

Number of posts : 7753
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:11 pm

No it wasn't wrong because that fucking Emily cunt came into our thread and I welcomed her and treated her like one of own our and then she reported our thread to Znoby for Allah knows what and what gives her the fucking right to do that

Alessa does 1) not deserve it and she 2) shouldn't have to "take that pussy shit"
Back to top Go down
http://han-solo.tumblr.com/
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:13 pm

I just said that you said it wasn't wrong...Thanks for agreeing with me though.... lol
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Do you feel as if it is a victory for you that I am defending myself and my reasoning
Back to top Go down
Becki Minaj

Becki Minaj

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:16 pm

how does what i like to do make me immature? i'm sure the queen of england likes a few sparkly diamonds here and there, but does that make her immature? no. i'm pretty sure there are professors at harvard who play video games. does that make them immature? no.

and you have no clue what i do and don't take seriously. i don't take the happenings on here seriously because if i did, i would be an idiot. also, that attributes to my personality, not my maturity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pixelfierce.wordpress.com
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:18 pm

To be honest I have no freaking idea if she's a good person or not!! All that I know is this:

1) You were in SO much pain a while back because she was a dick to you
2) When I talked to her she was largely unresponsive and took no blame
3) Furthermore she didn't feel bad and changed pretty much nothing
4) She stalked you via the internet and read things that you thought were private
5) She pretty much copies everything that you do lol (not dick point, but annoying point)

blah blah blah list goes on
On HERE she's seemed like a decent person, but going off of what I have to work with I don't feel that it's largely a good sample of her personality
I haven't been bitingly rude or confrontational, but I've been accordingly hesitant and unwilling to talk to her because she has come off as a mega dick in the past to me.

If this is all stuff that I'm doing WRONG, then persecute me lmfao
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Grantaire wrote:
Do you feel as if it is a victory for you that I am defending myself and my reasoning

Haha no, just that you agreed with me and proved my own point, that you were trying to blame me for something that you yourself thought was ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 pm

1. I am also in pain because I have so many bug bites but I do not see you campaigning vehemently against mosquitoes
2. Maybe that is because she didn't know anything about it did you ever THINK you fucking dildo
3. See above
4. Oh well I read her Livejournal and Plurk during the time that we were not communicating so fucking crucify me as well for this heinous crime
5. Sorry I guess you don't know how to bond with people because functioning people like to share their interests
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:22 pm

No
The original boards situation is very different from this one
I am not agreeing with you
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Becki Minaj wrote:
how does what i like to do make me immature? i'm sure the queen of england likes a few sparkly diamonds here and there, but does that make her immature? no. i'm pretty sure there are professors at harvard who play video games. does that make them immature? no.

and you have no clue what i do and don't take seriously. i don't take the happenings on here seriously because if i did, i would be an idiot. also, that attributes to my personality, not my maturity.

Becca honestly, besides the fact that you're smart and you got into a great college (and you can formulate a decent response to my own response), I can't come up with a single thing that points to the fact that you're mature. All that I have to go off of is what I see on here, and undeniably 99% of it is laughable games. It doesn't mean that you're an immature person, but all that we know of each other is what we see online, and if YOUR'E going to go ahead and assert that from what YOU see, I'm immature, then you should reevaluate your own online time haha

To put it succinctly: You just argued that you're not immature, because the internet and all things on it don't reflect real maturity. So how can YOU say that I'M immature, simply from what you've seen on here as well?

Good fucking try there, though
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Grantaire wrote:
1. I am also in pain because I have so many bug bites but I do not see you campaigning vehemently against mosquitoes
2. Maybe that is because she didn't know anything about it did you ever THINK you fucking dildo
3. See above
4. Oh well I read her Livejournal and Plurk during the time that we were not communicating so fucking crucify me as well for this heinous crime
5. Sorry I guess you don't know how to bond with people because functioning people like to share their interests

You reading her LJ and Plurk is different from her searching out these boards and reading everything, as she claims to have done. And even if it isn't, then two wrongs don't make a right in my book?

If you are seriously going to talk about how I don't know how to bond with people, then I'll just leave and go out with my friends tonight and leave you here to your online forums lol. Seriously. Is that seriously a point? Seriously. Oh right, I'm sure it's a joke though.
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Grantaire wrote:
No
The original boards situation is very different from this one
I am not agreeing with you

My reasoning --> You use logic from the old boards that you disagree with (that you were wrong to do what you did) to relay to these boards
Your response --> That the logic from the old boards that you are noting and referring back to is definitely wrong, but still relevant to your commentary currently

Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:28 pm

The point is not that two wrongs do not make a right
The point is that they are the same thing and therefore I should be roasted for doing the same thing

And yes it was a joke because obviously you have friends so you do know how to bond but at the same time you don't know that friends are supposed to share interests
I could go out with my friends too but see it is nearly ten-thirty and I need to sleep but if you are referring to the fact that I rarely associate with people outside of the internet well then I guess it's just completely my fault that all the best people live hundreds and thousands of miles away so I can't go out and do things with them
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Your logic: wait what are you even trying to say
My point: the situations are different but the charge is still the same
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Grantaire wrote:
The point is not that two wrongs do not make a right
The point is that they are the same thing and therefore I should be roasted for doing the same thing

And yes it was a joke because obviously you have friends so you do know how to bond but at the same time you don't know that friends are supposed to share interests
I could go out with my friends too but see it is nearly ten-thirty and I need to sleep but if you are referring to the fact that I rarely associate with people outside of the internet well then I guess it's just completely my fault that all the best people live hundreds and thousands of miles away so I can't go out and do things with them

If i were to roast you for everything that I think you do wrong, IT WOULD NEVER END lmfao
We're talking about alessa, but if you want me to go ahead and start getting upset for all of the shit that you pull then.. wel i wont even start. NOT worth my time lmfao

Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Grantaire wrote:
Your logic: wait what are you even trying to say
My point: the situations are different but the charge is still the same

my point is basically how can you enforce charges that you have blatantly disagreed with
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:33 pm

A charge can be passed onto different situations
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Sure, but here is how i see it:

you were unwelcoming to MANY people, and znoby particularly pointed out that it was NOT emily, but rather 20+ people that have felt victimized by you
i am "unwelcoming" (arguably so) to one person, arguably justified anyway

you got banned for being BLATANTLY unwelcoming to many people
i supposedly deserve the same ban for "being unwelcoming" to one person

you say that your banning was ridiculous and awful and unfair
and yet mine is just right. lol
Back to top Go down
Becki Minaj

Becki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:39 pm

seriously jenni, do you read your own posts?

all you do is instigate a new argument and no matter what the topic is, you'll fight until you're blue in the face to prove that you're right, even when you're wrong. that is what an immature person does. immature people cannot see from another's perspective, only their own.
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Blatantly unwelcoming =/= unfortunate personality traits
What you are doing is being blatantly unwelcoming
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Becki Minaj wrote:
seriously jenni, do you read your own posts?

all you do is instigate a new argument and no matter what the topic is, you'll fight until you're blue in the face to prove that you're right, even when you're wrong. that is what an immature person does. immature people cannot see from another's perspective, only their own.

becca, you JUST SAID that you cannot tell how mature or immature a person is by what they do or say online

i'm not saying that i agree or disagree with that, but you are seriously directly contradicting yourself lmfao
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Grantaire wrote:
Blatantly unwelcoming =/= unfortunate personality traits

lol point conceeded
that's the fucking truth
Back to top Go down
Becki Minaj

Becki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:42 pm

no, i said that you can't tell MY maturity by my interactions online
you just generalized it
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Okay well I am getting one of those feelings that I have only felt twice in recent memory and those were not documented to be very good times and it is not nice it is like someone is stabbing me in the gut and pouring salt into the wound and ugh this is not good

To finalise: Jenni you are being a dick and I don't like it and I am not banning you because why would I but I want you to know that you are being a dick and bye
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 pm

No I am not leaving yet I am still here enjka nfekopele e pl lep help me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE Clique 2.0
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next