Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE Clique 2.0

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjolras

Enjolras

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-04-18

THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Slowbro and that guy
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

Number of posts : 7753
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Why do you always bold and italicise words in your Livejournal entries
Back to top Go down
http://han-solo.tumblr.com/
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Like I feel that you're trying to stress some importance or maybe you are trying to be stylistic but most of the time I just end up really confused
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:43 pm

You are supposed to answer that
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:46 pm

http://jaredmooselecki.tumblr.com/post/6708372597/guns-and-love

Oh
my
god
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Enjolras wrote:
But I shouldn't be here in the first place.
Jenni doesn't post anymore because I am here, and she is right, I am a creeper >:

I definitely don't disagree that you shouldn't be here in the first place, if you're going by normal rules of "don't go somewhere where you aren't supposed to go, and find such place in a stalkerish, wrong way and betray good friend's confidence" and I still think that you're a creeper lol BUT

BUT

The fact that you are here is not causing me to not post here, it's mostly that I've been busy as fuck, as you could all see by my mini-saga that I"m sure nobody read besides Evelina probably lol
Sure I don't exactly enjoy your presence because you were a fucking DICK to me, BUT that doesn't mean I'm just like.... ultimatuum-ing this situation into either me or you, one of us stays and one of us goes!

I hardly posted on here before you came anyway.... I always come and go in cycles lmfao
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Grantaire wrote:
And if she's not a Jew then she's just a Jenni which is worse

Ouch. I have endured worse at the hands of Dannie though haha
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

http://grantaire.tumblr.com/post/6708486364/hotfrenchboysex-yosoydeespana-i-just-felt

this nej rnseen ljoles nesohles era nooes snranl renlolras RENJOLRAS ENJOLRAS is PERFECTION
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Becki Minaj wrote:
don't listen to jenni
if she wants to be immature about it and not post here simply because someone else is, then allow her to be immature

i think she's just jealous because dannie and i actually read your posts
we don't read hers

if i wanted to read novels, i would have finished les mis by now okay

Lol Becca I was gonna kind of ignore this post 'cause it's kind of cute and kind of kidding around with the whole Les Mis thing, but I just HAVE to point out that you're saying in a derogatory way that I'm immature.

I am immature? Says YOU?
This is really cute haha
Becca, you play video games, love glitter and sparkles, refuse to take anything seriously, and are pretty much the biggest kid that I know

I am JUUUUUST SAYIN' haha
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Grantaire wrote:
Maybe she is just jealous because I used to mock her for her big lesbiany crush on Nicole and she would be like but you are the same way!!! but then I kind of won I think
Yes this is winning

Why would I be jealous? Nicole is my best friend and I am hers. We see each other so often that her parents plan for me at dinner, and we are SO happy. It's everything I could have ever wished for. It's a whole world and it's beautiful. We're serious, we're light-hearted, we're funny, we're trust and constancy and adventurous and getting that cash flow to do whatever we want. And we're HAPPY.

I mean you can say that you "won" lol, and I've never wanted to make it a kind of competition? She's been my friend way longer than Alessa has been yours, we actually live on the same continent, she has never been a dick to me and I don't salivate at the sight of her boardie icon. She wouldn't lurk around and find me online and read everything I say, and there's no unhealthy.. obsession and making somebody out to be the perfect person. There's no crash when I can't talk to her for two days. There's just love, and happiness.

I'm content with things the way that they are, VERY happy actually, so make this a game at your own risk and pleasure haha
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Jenni can we get one or a few things thing straight
1. We are here because I was banned
2. I am banned; you are not banned and therefore do not have to be here
3. I am moderator; you are not moderator
4. Any place on the internet is fair game for ANYONE
5. Really you are just ruining my boards which is fair game for banning you because you are making someone feel unwelcome and apparently if I can be banned for that then so can you
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Grantaire wrote:
Or she is just jealous because her reputation is like -73 and yours is 25 and you have not even a third of her post count

This is OBVIOUSLY it !!
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:58 pm

>Post
>Post
>Post
>Post
>Post
>Post
>Ew Jenni post
>Ew Jenni post
>Ew long Jenni post that I'm not going to read
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Okay wow now you are insulting Becca okay
Maturity has nothing to do with hobbies
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

Grantaire wrote:
Jenni can we get one or a few things thing straight
1. We are here because I was banned
2. I am banned; you are not banned and therefore do not have to be here
3. I am moderator; you are not moderator
4. Any place on the internet is fair game for ANYONE
5. Really you are just ruining my boards which is fair game for banning you because you are making someone feel unwelcome and apparently if I can be banned for that then so can you

Then go ahead and ban me lol. I didn't come on here for months but you got lonely when Alessa deserted you (obv you're still winning though, right?) and I thought you needed a friend. You were happy I was here until Alessa came back and you can play her adoring slave.

I hardly post on here anyway. If you WANT to ban me, you should have fucking done it already.
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Grantaire wrote:
>Post
>Post
>Post
>Post
>Post
>Post
>Ew Jenni post
>Ew Jenni post
>Ew long Jenni post that I'm not going to read

This is why you can never actually get anywhere with me, because you don't actually read what I say. And then you continue to get things wrong and shit for forever and get all passive agressive "I don't care" upset and it goes on forever haha

Your choice, man!
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Okay I read the post because I was bored

Things that Jenni cannot take:
  • A joke
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Grantaire wrote:
Okay I read the post because I was bored

Things that Jenni cannot take:
  • A joke

Obviously because from all of the samples of what you've said thus far online that I've responded to, EVERYTHING I've taken seriously has been "a joke" and everything I've taken lightly has been "important" and I'm a "bad friend" for not responding appropriately to it. Mhhhmmmm
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Do you really think I would ban you
First of all I barely know how to ban people and secondly there is no government here
I am merely trying to show you that what you are doing is wrong
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

No
Everything has been a joke
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Grantaire wrote:
Do you really think I would ban you
First of all I barely know how to ban people and secondly there is no government here
I am merely trying to show you that what you are doing is wrong

What exactly am I DOING?!

Haha I haven't been antagonizing Alessa! I've been avoiding her! I think I have all of the rights in the world to be a dick to her, but I'm not outright causing shit lol

I'm just not fucking here
Jesus Christ
What I'm doing is living my life and being happy and not being here
And it's wrong

nice call bro lol
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Because evidently you cannot read:
Grantaire wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Grantaire wrote:
No
Everything has been a joke

Obviously, yeah
Like when you cut a gash in your leg and you're bleeding all over the place? Joke?
And saying all of this shit about Nicole and I and making me feel terrible when I already ADMITTED I knew that I had a problem; and then went to fucking therapy, changed my whole goddamn life, took years of freaking the fuck out, and finally for a long time now I'm okay? But YET you STILL continue to yap on and on about how I'm a freak and I'm a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm not) and all of that? And THEN you go out and do it yourself?! That's ALL a joke!!
And when you say you're going to kill yourself and I called Miami and I texted Becca and I got so scared and they both made fun of me for being concerned, but I actually CARED about you? Joke?

You're seriously not a good comedian, if those are your jokes.
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:07 pm

You've been saying for months and months how what you did back on the old boards wasn't wrong and shit and now you're trying to get me back on the same premise, when what I've "done" is so much lighter? Lol I've said she's a dick and I think I've said I don't want to talk to her, but so help me God if I've raised real shit around here over the fact that Alessa is here.

Let alone the facts that she 1) deserved it and 2) should be able to take that pussy shit anyway
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Well stabbing myself in the leg was pretty funny actually
I guess you just had to be there to get it
It's funny how you let yourself be trolled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE Clique 2.0
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next