Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE Clique 2.0

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

Number of posts : 7753
Registration date : 2008-06-21

THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:54 am

Faking happiness sounds interesting
I have been putting on the false persona of a child who is distraught that their father wants to be with another woman instead of being part of a family all week and I even had to say that I love my father and I had to hug him ugh it was terrible but I am such a great actor and I would like to understand the science behind this
Back to top Go down
http://han-solo.tumblr.com/
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 am

Well actually there are many components it can be broken down into
1. The animal instinct that drives one to be ruthlessly avaricious and cruel
>1a. Basic instinct
>1b. Civilisation-influenced instinct, i.e. viciousness in attitude or the need to have unnecessary things such as electronics or expensive clothes over investing in something useful or helping someone else
2. "Real evil"
>2a. Mass murders, kiddy fiddlers, general scum you'd see on any crime program
>>>- Those who do it just to get off on it/for the thrill
>>>- Those who grew up around it and were influenced by those circumstances
>>>- Those who are afflicted with mental illnesses and feel a real need to commit violent and evil acts, in which case the "evil" is truly innate

Ugh does that even make sense
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 am

I am just so disgusted by humanity like you can't even comprehend the level of my disgust
I'm going to end up being a Rorschach
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 am

Look here I am a perfect example of 1a
My mother just told me to call this guy Nick (whom my father is supposed to be with working on his house with him) so I could tell me father that my mother's car broke down and she didn't come back from the doctor's and she isn't answering her cell phone and that I need him to come home because I need my daddy!!1!1!!!1!
And she said she'd give me ten bucks for it
So I did it
By choosing this course of action I have manipulated four people: my mother, my father, this guy Nick, and his wife
For my financial gain

Now this may overlap with 2a-3 because I have no qualms about this because of my general sociopathic nature but nonetheless I still manipulated people for my financial gain and I do not need money to survive because I am a child and I live with a parent but I do need money if I want to buy unnecessary items for myself so this falls under 1b/2a-3
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:27 am

It was quite elaborate really
He said he saw her come back home but then I said she went back out to Dunkin Donuts so I am leaving my coolatta untouched so it looks like I'll have just gotten it when he comes back and he was like "how did you get this number" so then I said that it was written on a post it note but then I crumpled it and threw it at a cat so he can't ask me what the number is
And then I wrote it down on a post-it note and crumpled it and threw it at a cat to cover my ass
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 am

Ugh does Miami really like Homestuck
What a pity
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:33 am

http://rerk.tumblr.com/post/3405384628/sparrowsarahnade-day-16-a-picture-of-someone

Why is he so amazing this completely destroys my theory ugh Misha you are the bane of my existence
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:35 am

Can I just put a footnote on my essay

"...all* of humanity is just an orgy of despicable and rotten behaviour..."

*The word "all" is subjective and contains every possible number from zero to the entire population of the planet Earth
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:58 am

No way your organization is totally perfect. That's pretty much what I was imaginging when I was typing it out to you except I didn't really outline it out like that lol. Although once I was done typing or finishing it up I was like DAMN I should just draw this out and webcam the picture of it or something, it's really quite elaborate. You nailed it, dawg.
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:03 am

Ummm the illusion one was one that I wrote out the summary for, but it's called "Empire of Illusion" and it's by Chris Hedges and he's apparently won a Pulizter Prize. I'm only 20 or 30 pages in or so, and so far it's alright. A lot of it has to do with celebrity culture and how we get sucked into it and we believe that if we have all of the material goods then our lives will be perfect, etc. And it's written fantastically, but I'm not really interested in that part of it. HOWEVER, that's just the beginning. He keeps moving from topic to topic kinda. The first thing he brought up was boxing and that was more interesting; he talked about how in wrestling there are so many made up personas and stories and false backgrounds that the crowds always buy into even though they know that they're fake, and he says wonderful gems like "Those who were once born with the virus of inherent evil now become evil for a reason. It is not their fault. They are victims. Self-pity is the driving motive in life. They were abused as children or in prison or by friends or lovers or spouses or employers. The new mantra says we all have a right to seek emotional gratification if we have been abused, even if it harms others. I am bad, the narratives say, because I was neglected and poorly treated. I was forced to be bad. It is not my fault. Pity me. If you do not pity me, I screw you. I pity myself. It is the undiluted narcissism of a society in precipitous decline."

LOOK AT THAT SHIT
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 am

Hahaha so I texted my friend Sarah like "Dawg let's go out right now to get some Chipotle for lunch" and she was like "You always get me at the wrong time! I'm eating right now Sad" and I was like FUCK IT ALL SARAH, but I didn't say that lol. I was like it's cool, man, it's cool. So she's like really quiet and never makes advances and just follows trends and when she sent me a text that said "You. Me. Chipotle. Tomorrow. Dinner." I was like DAMN SARAH MAKING A STATEMENT!! And then I felt like a total dick because I had to be like "Wellllll....... I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be busy tomorrow." and I was like OH MAN THIS IS GOING TO CRUSH HER. Because of course the one time that a person goes out of their comfort zone to be agressive etc or try to be friendly and the whole thing suffers and gets quahsed... it's going to be years before she does that again. Lol
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:08 am

Ugh that looks so good
Why can't I have money to buy books
My library doesn't have these probably
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 am

Why is your life so centred about Chipotle
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 am

Last night I watched the basketball dunk contest with my Daddy! They were all like Basketball and I was all like scratch there's no way they can do that and then they were like Cool and THEY DID IT and I was like affraid cheers and they were like :afro: .

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 am

I have money to buy books because Barnes and Noble giftcards are pretty much the ONLY thing that I receive for gifts, if you remember back to my birthday and Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:12 am

Lol it isn't THAT centered on Chipotle! I mean, alright, it's pretty damn close haha. More like... Chipotle and Nicole and Marlins baseball and schoolwork. Which all completely makes sense because yesterday I saw the Marlins Fan Fest, I've been doing schoolwork right now and will continue to, I am trying to make plans to go to Chipotle, but I can't go tomorrow because I'm seeing Nicole.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 am

GODDAMN IT

I know that I'm going to see Nicole either today or tomorrow and we're just gonna hang out and do what we do, but we still haven't decided on a day yet (she's been busy and last night she was like.... lol I'll talk to you tomorrow bye and I was like..... lol I'm tired too bye) but I've been just hanging around my house this entire morning and I WANT TO GET OUT OF IT. But my second closest friend down here just moved to fucking Boston and my other two close friends are in Washington and my sister is sick and uh... I'm pretty much just out of options. So I want to text Nicole like PLEASE LET'S DO SOMETHING TODAY AND PERFERRABLY NOW but I have no idea if she's awake yet or not (I'll text her at 1:30 I think, that's late enough) and I have no idea if my waiting shall be in vain or not. I just want to get out of here. Haha. Fucking Sarah. Couldn't have waited another ten minutes to eat lunch. Fuck that. WHO EATS LUNCH AT ELEVEN ON A WEEKEND.

Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am

Damn that's it I'm taking smiley privileges away as soon as I find out how to

Last edited by Grantaire on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am

pig

I'm not even going to question the fact that there is a pig smiley in our repertoire.
Back to top Go down
Grantaire
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Grantaire

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:18 am

Pigs are cute
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:18 am

NO PLEASE DON'T THEY ARE REALLY EXCELLENT

I'll be upset if you do :sobbu:
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:19 am

Pigs are cute. Lol. You guys SERIOUSLY need to hear the pig noise that I can make. It is my specialty. It ROUTINELY blows people away. I wish you could just hear me make it haha. tongue
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:19 am

Like a Star @ heaven I AM A STAR Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:20 am

study <----- Hehe guys it's me
Back to top Go down
Jenni J

Jenni J

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:21 am

If you take away smiley priveleges then I'll cry and leave and never come back. Maybe sometime, but I'll be really upset and not show up for another 400 pages. You know I'll stop using them soon anyway. It's just such a novel thing to me to have GOOD smileys.

farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE Clique 2.0   THE Clique 2.0 - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE Clique 2.0
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next